meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flowering..



into new work and new attitudes, I guess. Relaxing, making work that is fun, interesting, challenging but not painful. Rather work that rejoices in beauty, joy, colour, texture... and is what it is. I will continue to make difficult work, painful work, but I don't feel that it has to be all I do.

Meanwhile, I'm contemplating a new venture, or two, and a couple of ideas for books... but first, I'm going to have a few days off, going to visit my friend Terry, who doesn't do art stuff at all. Looking forward to visiting Sherwood Forest for the first time, walking with her and her puppy, looking for twigs to make dolls with, and some other ideas, too.

I may not be making much in the way of money, but I am rich in ideas and friends and colour and life... oh, and flowers. Looks like everything's coming up roses... Fingers crossed, anyway,

1 comment:

Julie said...

Enjoy your time away Marion. YOur flowers are beautiful, a lady of many talents :-)