meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Added Extras

Sometimes, I just can't help myself... while printing, I spotted a couple of bits of fabric.  This one had been coloured during a workshop last year, and has been lying around ever since.



Yes, I probably should have ironed it first.  No, it didn't seem to matter; it has turned out quite nicely.  I will iron it before I stitch it, however.  The other piece was a bit of rust dyed silk which, as it happens, has bondaweb on the back of it for some reason. 


I think it works quite well.   Admittedly, I have absolutely no idea what I'll use them for, but that's okay.  I've got a bit of paint left...not sure how malleable it'll be after two days, admittedly.  And I doubt I'll get round to using it for another couple of days.  Today was a hospital day, complete with shower (they take up a huge amount of energy); tomorrow, I'll be meeting up with an old friend...who would doubtless say, less of the old..  So not enough energy to spare for print making, painting or anything else.  At least I got some hand stitching done in the hospital; waiting rooms are ideal for that sort of thing. And we're heading for the coast tomorrow, so perhaps a few photographs...  art is life, after all.

No comments: