meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Visual Poetry


While I recover, slowly, here is another picture of books, this time a trio of books I made some time ago. I called them 'Visual Poetry'; as you leaf through the images, they seem to tell a story of sorts, or at least they do to me. Sadly, I no longer have them, so I can't show you what I mean, but I do have a box of unfinished Visual Poetry books to work with when my ear gets back to normal.

3 comments:

Felicity Grace said...

Love those lines!

thelmasmith said...

Marion,
I do have two of the three you gave me. One was given as a gift. Poke at me and I will lay them on the scanner spread open like a fan. That should give us some good images of the poetr inside. thelma

Shirley Goodwin said...

I really like these too, Marion.