meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!


Thank you to everyone who sent good wishes for a happy time...I had that, and more! Workshop and talk both seemed to go well, and I'm hoping to have some photos to show you of student's work. Sadly, I had so much stuff to take with me that I couldn't take my digital camera, too big to fit into the suitcase. Must start looking for a baby digital to carry around in my pocket...that would be good for workshops and the like. And there are stories to tell, but I'll save them for later.

The 'Bisy Backson' reference, incidentally, is from Winnie The Pooh. I think it's Rabbit (or was it owl...) who has that as a sign on his door. Busy, back soon, I think he meant... but that in itself wove a story. I'm very fond of Pooh Bear. I have a large print which used to be in my workroom, which showed Pooh and Piglet pacing round and round a large tree in the Hundred Acre Wood, with the caption, Thinking, Thinking, Thinking....

So. I got back, yesterday, from a wet and windy Edinburgh to a windy Norwich, then to Longham and the four cats, all of whom required at least one cuddle... I think it's obligatory that fibre blogs have at least one mention of cats, so that was mine. Tomorrow, it's the optician, and new glasses (and hopefully I'll be able to see, better....), and some work on some postcards that I cut out today. Onwards and upwards, as they say...

For today, though, a Scottish looking visual...what happens when you ask PSP to 'pattern' a picture of green and red leaves with a light background...it is vaguely reminiscent of Black Watch tartan somehow combined with thistles...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Onwards and Upwards? ? ?

Sounds like much too much serious work. I'll try for onwards and sideways any time. Seems more achievable. thelma