meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Underestimation


I suffer from underestimating just how tired I get. So, this morning, I painted, this afternoon I did a bit here, and a bit there, in between sitting down and resting. A totem doll dressed, some lutradur coloured, a small piece prepared for quilting... every little adds up. But now the Must Sleep gremlins have got me, and I'm going to go for a nap in the conservatory, my favourite place in the house, light, warm and airy. Doubtless, a cat or two will join me. It's their favourite place, too, especially when daytime naps are involved.

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

I hope you had a lovely rest Marion andd are raring to go now.
I find I need a rest now and then as well. I get up around 7.30 and go to bed just after midnight, so it's quite reasonable to need a little rest during the day!