meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Monday, May 15, 2006

Silk...

in this case, silk paper, part of the fruits of yesterday's work. I'm very pleased with it, it will look good on my totem dolls. I like, when I make these dolls, to use natural things, and silk certainly fits the bill. Just as well I don't have to worry about a winter wardrobe for them, though!

If it's May, and Norfolk, it has to be Festival time, and also time for Open Studios. I'm hoping to get round various studios this week, but this evening, I'm off to an opening, Helen Simpson, my partner in crime for the 'Creating Community' workshop, is showing at Open Studios (in St Margaret's Church in Norwich, for any locals reading...), so I'm going to go and enjoy looking at more of her work 'in the flesh', as it were.

No comments: