meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Mixed Media...


and a quandry. What to do today? I ought to go out and do some shopping, basics, like milk and bread. But there's cloth to rinse and wash, a lutradur piece to stitch, more paint to play with. Ah, decisions, decisions.

The image is another 'Inner Landscape', 'Pain Dance'. If you click on the image, it should enlarge. I seem to be running out of handmade paper, perhaps I should schedule in a paper making session at some point...and there's Rob's work to use, and I want to do some dye painting with soya wax resist... Sometimes too much is just as bad as too little. I think I'll go sew, for now.

2 comments:

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Have been inspired looking at the work you have been creating. Fantastic.Can you delegate the shopping.... or else shop online and have it delivered. When on a roll, as you obviously are, you do not need interruptions. Can you explain a little more about soya was resist please? Best Wishes
Maggie

Anonymous said...

I really like this piece, Marion.

I just got (finally) some soy wax, so I'm looking forward to experimenting with that soon. I'd be keen on seeing more about the process too ...