meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy, Happy Dancing.


Thanks to a very generous and talented friend, I have a new toy. This lovely thing is a press, and it works like a charm. I've already taken some prints off it using lino blocks, and the next thing to try will be some etchings that I made in Inverness. Just in case you're reading this, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I could tell you who made it, but then I'd have to kill you...this was a limited edition of two, I'm told, so Anonymous will have to remain so.

A good time was had by all concerned in Edinburgh and Livingston, I feel refreshed by the short break, though the three mile walk nearly killed me...who put that mountain there...sigh... I slept most of yesterday, but this afternoon, I am hoping to print the screens that have been sitting there for a couple of weeks. Always allowing that it doesn't rain, of course.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh you lucky thing, I think I know who your fairy godmother was, but I won't tell honest.
glad you had a good break

arlee said...

lucky....... sigh....

Carol said...

It's looking good Marion. I just had to show - he who shall not be named - it in situ. Have fun! It was a joy to meet you both. Huge hugs, C&N

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

OOO! It's lovely, he who shall not be named as done a great job! Well done that man!

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Wow lucky you, now can I either bribe you or my dh?
I want one ...like now!

Can't wait to see the results of your new toy.

Best wishes

maggie

Julie said...

Glad you had a great weekend away and came home bearing gifts. Lucky you! I look ofrward to seeing the results and your screen prints - it didn't rain today.lol

Digitalgran said...

I think I can guess too! It looks very interesting, maybe annonymous would like to start a little business on the side?