meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tired, Tired, Tired


Yesterday was busy, busy, and I'm too tired to write much. Tomorrow might prove to be a day in bed, I think. However, I thought I'd just show you that I do still work in oils from time to time...this is Emerging II. On the front page of my (slowly developing) website, it says that the thread that binds my apparently disparate body of work, is a passion for layers and texture. I hope that is visible through the illustrations here on the blog. Either that or I'm fooling myself...but I don't think so.

3 comments:

Digitalgran said...

I can almost feel the texture of this one and the colours are gorgeous.

Emmy said...

just great the colors are wonderful lovely work

arashi said...

This is BEAUIFUL! You really should do a lot more oils, I say should * mean, if you want to. This is luscious, rich with teture and color and something, not quite apparent, but its there as if on the threshold of something. Hope you get rested, Marion, we worry about you.

Vernon