meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Smug, Smug, Smug...


as the little quilt is finished, as is one for the quiltart 'Tiny' challenge. Actually, smug doesn't begin to describe it!! Plus, there are a couple of pieces set up ready for quilting, so I guess I know what I'll be doing over the next few days. Not bad for an hour and a half's work, huh?

A friend popped in for coffee and a chat, and I'm now starting to think about going into Norwich. I've been invited to the opening of a new show, 'Technology Sketchnology', by Jacqui Petrie, one of the artists, whom I met at the last workshop I went to. Hopefully, she'll return the compliment, and come to mine at the end of the month. The time is speeding by...fortunately, I'm pretty sure I have enough work for it, so I can relax a bit, and continue the Smug Moment...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Marion,

I love the colours and the texture in this piece. It's gorgeous. An hour and a half eh! It would take me a lifetime!

Carol