meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged...


which took me somewhat by surprise, by Sharon , whom I met on Fiber Arts/Mixed Media. She tells me that the instructions are...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Well, done the first one...

Seven facts about me.

1. I have walked on fire.
2. I spent ten years working in personnel management.
3. I have asthma.
4. I'm a Gemini (surprise...)
5. I have four and a half cats.
6. I'm married to an accountant (one of us had to be able to count, and it was never going to be me!!)
7. I'm giving a talk at Feltwell this evening, entitled 'The Dyer's Art'.

Hopefully the first one is weird enough to let me off the hook for any further weirdness...

I spent yesterday asleep, perhaps because of a reaction to the flu jab, though that seems unlikely, or maybe just because I've been working hard...and am anaemic, yet again...sigh. Today, I'm sorting out cloth to take to the quilters group I'm talking to, and putting the quilts in some sort of order so that I'm organised for the evening. I like talking to groups, it's usually great fun, we all have a good laugh and get to stroke fabric into the bargain...what more could you want?

Meanwhile...who to tag...
Neki Desu
Dijanne Cevaal
Sandy Marcoux
Thelma Smith
Sandra Wyman
Carol Clasper
Alis Clair

...a mixture of old friends and new.

4 comments:

Sandra Wyman said...

OK you're forgiven! Thanks for your comment on Nibs - it is sad but most of my memories of him are happy and I'm getting past the tearful stage now. Hope the talk goes well, as I'm sure it will.

Purple Missus said...

No fair lady!
You can't just throw out No.1 and not tell us the rest of the story :)
Why does nobody tag me? Do you think they just don't want to know 7 things about me :(

Good luck with the talk tonight.

verobirdie said...

I must be weird, walking on fire seems normal to me, but 4 and a half cat ??? Really curious about that one.

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Me too.. read 4 and a half cats and thought ?what? tell us more... please.....

Best wishes
Maggie