meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

Much Of Yesterday...


was spent lying on the sofa in the conservatory. I'd say I was languishing, but frankly, there's too much of me for a good languish...you have to be slim for that... I snuffled and sneezed a bit, instead, and read a good book instead. But later on in the day came a burst of energy...well, ok, burst is maybe the wrong word, surge...no... whimper? Either way, I made this collage, a small thing, only 5" by 7". It's made from a digitally manipulated print as the base, with a section of a photo taken at Castle Acre, where there are all sorts of interesting ruins, plus some found images and text. Not to mention an embroidered motif which made its way on there. Eclectic. I like eclectic. Now, if I could just get rid of this cold...

3 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

What? You have to be slim to languish? No no nooooooo! I languish, my dear, and I'm not exactly slim. I'm sure it's not size-related. Good on you for making something anyway.

neki desu said...

oh no! you too!
and i have a Japanese kanji quizz tomorrow.
ok, let's get some hot chicken soup and try to languish some more :)

neki desu

sharon young said...

Hi Marrion
I hope your languishing proved a good cure for the cold, at least you didn't wallow in it and got busy instead.
I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you - see my blog for details. Hope you'll participate - it is just for fun!