meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

Hoarding




I suspect we all suffer from it. I'd forgotten, til I came upon this old disc, how many photos I have, and how well meaning I am when I take them. I always mean to use them as inspiration for new work. It never happens. But it does remind me of happy days in Scotland and elsewhere; perhaps that's enough. These are from a day we spent in the West Coast, across to Ullapool from Strathpeffer, then up on the coast as far as Lochinver (great pie shop) and back across country. Wonderful weather, great views, good food; what more could you want?

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

Love the photos Marion. I'm the same and I don't really know what I have as there's too many of them. Yours are very inspiring.