meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ring, Ring...


Another admin day, really, much of it spent on the phone, making alternative arrangements for the exhibit. Someone who can't submit work after all, someone (me) who needs to arrange for a stand in (thanks, George!)... all sorts of issues to be resolved. But I did manage to spend a little time in the cloth studio. Yesterday's piece has been trimmed down, the feather removed, a spiral put in its place and some stitching added. I'm not yet happy with it, though; needs a bit more stitch. Or maybe it should have been less stitch...I don't know. Either way, we should know tomorrow.

I also painted some sheets of paper with transfer dye, and managed to transfer the dye I'd painted the day before onto some lutradur, so I have more inspiration to work with. I enjoy working with the lighter weight lutradur, but I have a piece of the heavier weight that I made today, which I'm really delighted with. Hopefully, I'll have time to work on that tomorrow, too.


Meanwhile, though, a trip to the doctor to talk about anaemia, depression and medication, not necessarily in that order! All three are related, I'm sure. Hopefully, the doctor will have some light to shed on that. Meanwhile, a small, pieceful image to reflect upon on what has been a busy day for me. Hope you enjoy it, too.

No comments: