meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Checking Things Out.

The Well met yesterday, and we reviewed the last six months, just to check that we were going in the right direction, ie the direction we agreed when we met at first. Everyone seems to be reasonably happy, and we're about to invite new people to join. So, more change, more interesting people, a larger group and the need to find premises (anyone in Norwich got studio space we could use???). We'll continue to review our progress like this in the years to come. And as we go along, of course; next month's meeting will include a review of the exhibit at Blickling that happens later this month.

Today, though, I'm going to play with the Embellisher again. I've looked out all sorts of excitements, such as scraps of silk, silk fibres and wool tops, not to mention some velvets, and I'm going to see what I can come up with. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Doesn't look like I'll be able to afford an embellisher now that I've chucked in my day job, so look forward to seeing what you've done, Marion.