meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Done?

...maybe.  I speak of the book I started as a trial run, here.  I found enough energy to finish the reverse, so here it is in it's penultimate incarnation.



Despite what you're seeing in the images, the colour on the reverse runs the other way from the front...you can just see that the pink on the 'back' has green on the 'front' (it's peeping through on one of the folds). I thought about adding more curved lines to the 'back', but instead, I think I'll add individual words, to make up a poem.  I may collage them on, rather than writing them...but first, I have to work out what they are... always a good thing...

You can just see the large box of pastels I was using, along with a smaller box.  I do have a lot of pastels (there are a couple more boxes in the studio); fortunately, they don't take up as much room as, say, paint.  I used several, blended together, to get the colours you see here...that's my excuse for having such a large selection.  I may not have a fabric stash any more, but I do have a lot of pastels...


No comments: