meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Trying To Decide...


what to do with this cloth. It was meant for Andrew and Sarah's quilt, but I rather like it myself...sigh. I don't normally bother with that kind of dilemma; after all, handdyes are like buses, you miss one (or, in the case of a handdye, cut it up and use it for something), then another one will be along shortly/in the next dye batch, that will do just as well, if not better. I think it's that I'm creating too many opportunities. I know what I want to do with lutradur over the next wee while, and with paint...cotton cloth didn't really get a look in. But this is suggesting it might like to be Used For Something... I think it's just going to have to wait for a bit. There's a queue.

Which is why I never worry about dry patches. When I get stuck, I go dye some cloth, and the cloth talks. And then on we go!

ps I've given up looking for my camera, and ordered a new one. Sigh. Wish I knew what had happened to it, though...

2 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

It will turn up the day after your new one arrives. But don't give it away, keep it for when the newer one decides to hide itself.

Shirley Goodwin said...

Oh yummy, a new camera!