meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Carrying On Til The End.

Two posts in one day on the same subject; must be a record.  The thinking about what to do with it now, didn't take long.  I didn't even have to do anything.  All I did was to look at it, upside down.  
From this :

To this


So what?  I hear you ask.  Well, it's simple, really.  My eye kept getting stuck at the top of the first piece, and not travelling down to look at the rest of it.  Turn the piece upside down, and suddenly, that's not an issue any more.  Which is something of a relief, because hand stitching this was not going to be pleasant.  So, I'm going to declare it done, and leave it at that.  

I used to tell everyone in my classes to put things on the floor and walk round them; guess I should have done that before writing the blog post...sigh...  The next challenge is How To Hang This.  In an ideal world, I'd have it mounted and framed; in practice, I may just put some velcro on the back and hang it direct on the wall.  And I have an ideal spot in this house for it....so what's not to like...?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see exactly what you mean about the eye getting stuck - much better the other way up.