meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Monday, December 04, 2006

Poor Me...

Andrew gave it to Sarah. Who gave it to Robin. Who gave it to me. The family that has flu together, has flu together. Even when they live hundreds of miles apart. In our case, it has been spread over a number of weeks, and I, being last, seem to have it with bells on, or rather, laryngitis. Yes, that's right, I can't speak. Not audibly, anyway (stop laughing in the back, there). And I feel awful. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, including sending things to people...but right now, I'm going back to bed.

6 comments:

smarcoux said...

ohhh no poor you !!! sorry to hear your poorly my dear ... I think I will wait till you get rid of the lurgy before visiting :)

keep in touch
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! You have my sympathies on the laryngitis in paricular - I'm another one whose friends would snigger in the back if I said I'd lost my voice...

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Marion.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, poor you - a cold is miserable enough! Get well soon.

Elle said...

Get well soon!

Anne Wigfull said...

So it was you who gave it to me! And I've been blaming a poor, innocent snotty nosed 4 year old!