meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tracy Tagged Me!


She did! Despite the fact that I didn't tell you how wonderful her postcard was, that she traded me for a couple of aceos... sorry, Tracy... I really loved it!!!

And now for the rules...

  • Link back to the person who tagged you

  • Post the rules on your blog for the friends you chose so they know what they're to do

  • Share 6 unimportant things about yourself

  • Tag 6 of your blogging friends

Six unimportant things?

I can spell well in four languages (shame nobody can read my handwriting...sigh...)

I hate shopping for shoes. It takes forever, and they all look the same at my size (eight) and requirements (flat and boring..)

I have two hats, a fabulous outfit and no wedding to go to (Andrew's wedding is off)

My (long lost) niece is coming to stay with me this summer (hurrah!)

I've discovered a passion for jewellery. (anyone who wants to send me jewellery is very welcome to do so!!).

I love orange, the colour, but not oranges, the fruit, though I do drink the juice. No, I don't know. I feel the same about bananas (love 'em) and banana flavoured things (yuk!!).

I can't count.

Sooo...who to inflict...ahem...choose... Sally Bramald, definitely, who quilts divinely. Zuda, who makes fab jewellery. Alis, who makes pretty things. Dijanne, who doesn't actually need anything extra to do, but hey, it is voluntary, and she's my friend... Sandy, because she doesn't blog often enough and oh, Liz, because her work is fab. Have fun, guys!

ps the image is an aceo, made with sand from Hunstanton. and if you haven't seen the dragon, yet, go look at The Other Blog

2 comments:

Beat Black said...

you got tagged, you poor thing
very interesting :)

joon said...

I was tagged, too, Marino, but unlike you, I have yet to carry out my obligation! It was great fun reading your unimportant things, especially about the oranges because I love orange soda every now and then, but not so much the juice - strong - but I love grape juice - strong - but not grape soda. I am weird. This has always struck me as odd since I was a wee bairn. :) ox