meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Breaking Out.


Well, maybe only for the morning. Enough is enough....I decided to paint this morning. I have had a photograph torn from the local paper for several months now, lying about on the kitchen table (where else...). It showed an ariel view of the A11 (one of the major roads in East Anglia), and I was struck by the shapes it made. So I decided to paint it, or at least paint something based on it. And that is how I spent my morning. I'm not sure if you'd call it a landscape or not. I'm not even sure if it's finished. But I did have a good time!


This afternoon, though, things are getting tidier. You know you have a clutter problem when you find a piece of work you don't remember making, lying behind the computer monitor. It's definitely made by me... I'm just not sure when! Another lutradur piece, this one with foil added. Eyeful, it's called, at present at least. See what you think.
note to self: really really MUST start keeping a record of what I make, when I make it. I started it, I failed to continue it (well, actually, I lost it. Ahem.). Must Buy Large Book.

2 comments:

Purple Missus said...

How can you possibly forget you created a piece of work like this!!! The only pieces I manage to forget are the ones that I really don't want to remember - if you know what I mean. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I have to echo Purple Missus -- I am wont to forget what I have painted, but only when forgetting is the best option....<snort>

Notice that "snort" above-- I may have learned how to get around the html demon, who won't let me do my routine (and trademark) carat marks snort.

Oh, and by the way, Marion, I like your "landscape." I wish Blogger would include the original post with the ability to comment so I could look at it again while I was in the middle of my comment. It's worth reviewing. How big is it?