meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Awarded...

...this wee thing. To quote Anne, who did the awarding;

All awards are special and great fun to give. The Renee Award is relatively new and was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee, an incredible lady who in the face of a frightening life battle is tackling each new day with great spirit and courage. Please check out the blogs of these three creative women.

Here is what Bella says of the award:"This is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds its way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."

I thought about the acorns in my life ... and came up with...

Dijanne Cevaal
Sally Bramald
Ferret

...all of whom I find inspirational in different ways. Yes, I know, it was meant to be eight... but I'm tired... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it !

6 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS MARION!!

This is a lovely award, and very well deserved.

MagdaleneJewels said...

Congratulations on your special award. Someone must have found you to be inspirational to them. Sometimes less is better - it is ok to only chose 3 to pass on the award. They are probably one's you feel are well deserving!

Nicola said...

Congratulations - that's fabulous!

jstinson said...

Congratulations Marion!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

You've always had the right words for me at the right times, even when we don't correspond for a bit.
You are an acorn my dear!!!!

Judy said...

Marion,

Thanks for these links it's always nice to find new people in cyberspace and Renee is one inspiring lady.