meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Unexpected Outcomes


Sometimes, what you end up with is not what you intended. In truth, I wasn't really intending anything with this large canvas, but, having added the background colour, I had no idea what to do next. After a reiki session with my lovely brother in law, I found myself telling him that I knew exactly what to do with it. Of course, this isn't exactly the 'exactly' I had in my head, but it'll do. See what you think...remember that you can click on the image to enlarge it. It looks quite small in the image; in real life it measures 44" by 56" approximately. At present, it hasn't a title. I rarely call anything 'untitled', but this might be it. There again, it might not be finished...

7 comments:

Chauncey said...

Marion, many interesting things going on in that piece. Lovely.

hy said...

so great! i really like this alot!
xo
mary jane

Anonymous said...

Feels very primitive to me Marion. I like it very much.

Shirley Goodwin said...

Call it "Reiki Thoughts"!

TracyB said...

Wonderful piece!! It looks like scientific equations.

John Dyhouse said...

I have to say that I like this piece. Can't put my finger on what it is but there is definitely something about it. Nice background, as Chauncey said lots going on. There is aneed to study it but it does have a very calming appearance (the colours?) - John

AltheaP said...

I find that titles "evolve" with my work. I mean, what I call a piece when I make it isn't necessarily its name a few months later.