meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Domesticity...



has me in its grip (see the other blog for the evidence!), and the house is filled with interesting smells. Not that it's stopping me thinking about other things to do with my time...I've just signed up for an altered shoe shrine swap, which sounds like great fun. Off to the charity shop I go to find a pair of stilettos, methinks... And the joy of it, is that I get to make two, keep one, and swap the other! I think it's a great idea.

Meanwhile, though, I'm going to sort through the assorted twigs and bits I have, and make some more Totem Dolls, and perhaps a few more cloth dolls. I like making dolls, and this happy, upbeat mood seems to suggest that it's a good time to do this sort of work... a bit like making hay while the sun shines.
Meanwhile, this is the most recent totem doll I've made, basking in the autumn sunshine. She's wearing a turban, and I'm not sure what that says about her, exactly... but she looks happy to be out in the natural world.

No comments: