meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Well, My Bags Are Packed...


but I'm far from ready to go. And bags in the plural is a bit of an exaggeration. So far, I've got the cloth, the lutradur, the small pieces and the dyes etc in the case. Robin thinks there'll not be room for clothes...but he's wrong. Though I may have to go buy a cutting mat that will fit into my case... unless Sandy's is smaller than mine, of course, in which case it'll be her problem... I've still got the worksheets to laminate, the clothes to pack (I am taking some...) and various bits and bobs to sort out tomorrow, like collecting my happy pills from the pharmacy, and getting some Euros from the Post Office. It's always a good idea to be able to pay the bus or the taxi, after all...

I thought I'd give myself something to look forward to when I get home, and this piece of cloth is it. I love reds and oranges, and this piece of cloth wants to be a tiny wholecloth all by itself. I think. Maybe it'll change its mind before I get home. Who knows? Meanwhile, it's back to ticking things off the list, and an attempt to find the half cup of coffee I abandoned Somewhere In The House...sigh... at least I know where the laminator is...and the ironing board...

1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Have a great time!