meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's Amazing...


what you can do when you have to. I've just about finished Swoop, the last of the quilts for Lyon.
So what, I hear you holler? Well, I'm completely and utterly stoned. For all the best of reasons. It would appear that antidepressants plus painkillers plus antibiotics and a wee bit of iron combine to leave me, at best, lightheaded. I was intending to write at length about Swoop, and how it came to be how it is, but it'll have to wait until I have a clear head. As will the other stuff I have to worry about, like the sleeves for nine quilts, and the location of 'Blue Tree Dreaming' (it's upstairs somewhere, it must be...). Sigh.

Meanwhile, a snippet of a spread from an altered book. I now know what I'm going to use it for.
But more of that when I'm compos mentis...

No comments: