meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Getting Back To Normal.




It takes a while to get over the holidays and back into a routine... but Robin was out in Norwich today, so I sneaked up to the studio and painted for a little while. I haven't been painting much, so it was good to go upstairs and play with the paint.

I have to say, though, I'm not Mrs Popular with the cats. All had to go to the vets to get their annual checkups and booster jabs today. All protested vociferously all the way there, and all the way back...sigh. Not to mention singing to the waiting room while we were there. Opinionated felines.

Tomorrow, though, I sew; back to Nefertiti. Over Christmas, I took Sandy up to my cloth studio to see her. I had a few nasty moments as I looked around and yes, you guessed it...couldn't find her. Until I realised that she was pinned up on the design wall. Phew. At least I didn't have to look all over the house for her!

I spotted the spiders' web in the photo just before Christmas. Isn't it beautiful? The house next door is a converted chapel, built in the traditional Norfolk manner. It, too, is beautiful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell me more about Nefertiti - I have been working on art related to her for the last few years!

Dianne said...

Hello my friend,
Is is spider time in england I've seen more spider webs on line then I ever needed too they scare me LOL. I can't wait to see Nefertiti finished . Poor babys had to go for their needles, hope they are back to normal now..Hey Thanks for taking care of my little sis and give her a great holiday, she told me all about it...I hope you and sweet Robin have a fabulous New Year.. Big hugs from Canada...