meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Well, It's Happening....


I know, for I have the invitations to the Private View to distribute! Our joint exhibition, 'Elemental' starts at the Raveningham Centre in Norfolk UK on Saturday 26 August and runs til Sunday 3 September (email for more details, or check out the other blog to see what the exhibit is about). Am I looking forward to it? I don't know...ask me when it's over! I find myself suddenly with ideas for work that I should have had months ago; isn't that typical! So I've been making some postcard sized pieces, today was the turn of the mini books, and next week, doubtless, more frenzied creativity. The paintings, though, are long since ready. That's the thing about oil paint...you have to start early, or it won't be dry in time!

No comments: