meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot


Too hot to iron, really, but I want to catch this cloth, and the rest of the batch, while it is dampish, and maybe then work with it this afternoon. For lo, I did find the energy to rinse and wash it yesterday after all, and now it demands ironing...sigh. I have a list of things I Really Must Do Next Week...make some more dolls, and some books, for the Elementals exhibit, sort out that mobile, do some discharge dyeing, continue the prep I started yesterday of some books for altering, repair a painting that Robin wants to frame (it got scratched in the move here). And, of course, make a small piece for the the Fiber Arts Connection of Southern California's challenge, 'Doing Small Things'. Finally, I have it clear in my mind what I want to do, all I have to do now is Get On With It! Come to think of it, must find my diary and check that I don't have anything on, other than the admin meeting for The Well on Monday, and the informal Well meeting on Friday... And there's something about travel arrangements for the Carrefour in September, not to mention where to stay when I get there... So much to do, so little time, but since most of it is art, it doesn't sound altogether onerous. Besides, it doesn't sound a lot if you say it quick!!

What do you have planned for your week?

No comments: